Basel Coffee Press
Classic, well priced French press
While it is dishwasher safe, Grosche recommend gently cleaning all parts with soapy water and hand-drying to ensure the longest life.
- Capacity: 350ml (3 cup)
- Stainless steel press mechanism
- Dual-filter system
- Glass beaker: heat-resistant borosilicate glass
- 100% food-grade materials
- Brand: Grosche
- Gift Boxed
Products with a greater purpose:
Purchase any Grosche product and through the Grosche Safe Water Project they will provide 5 days of safe drinking water for those in need . . . read more
Grosche recommendations for how to French Press coffee:
- Heat your water to a boil, then remove from the source of heat for about 1 minute.
- Add your favorite high-quality coffee to the press, and be sure to soak every corner as you pour the water into the beaker. Always use course ground coffee to prevent grains from slipping by the stainless-steel filter.
- After allowing the beans to rest, stir the grounds sitting on the surface to ensure they are evenly soaked.
- Replace the lid, and gently press the plunger down. You shouldn’t have to use much more than the weight of your hand, and it will take several seconds. Once the press is complete, allow the beans to rest for another minutes to release their flavor.
- Pour your French Press coffee into a cup, and enjoy! Grosche recommend a double-walled glass cup to keep your coffee hot and avoid imparting any flavor or impurities into your brew.