Flame Tagine Red Large
OUT OF STOCK - ETA JAN 2021
Take your family on a world culinary tour, sampling the exotic flavours and fall-off-the-bones meats cooked in this ceramic Tagine. Self-basting for a flavour you won't soon forget.
A tagine is a special dish designed for foods that benefit from both a clay dish that insulates and slowly cooks and is made tender by steam (eg: Chicken). The lid allows the steam to circulate above and around the contents while cooking, thus infusing the dish with flavour and tenderness.
- Diameter: 32cm
- Capacity: 3.5L
- Brand: Emile Henry
- Flame Ceramic cookware is safe for use on direct heat and is compatible with all cooktops (induction cooking requires a diffuser plate)
- Safe for stovetop, broiler and microwave
- Oven safe to 260°C
- Scratch-resistant glaze provides an ultra-smooth cooking surface
- Highly resistant to thermal shock, Emile Henry cookware moves directly from freezer to oven
- Dishwasher safe
Now you can use your ceramic on the stove top!Emile Henry has developed Flame®, a major and unique innovation in the field of gastronomy which makes cooking simpler and easier. Can be used on stove tops (for use on induction you would need an induction disk or similar heat diffuser), in the oven and microwave, and can also be easily cleaned in the dishwasher. Food cooks slowly and gently, enhancing the flavours and preventing it drying out.
- Provides gently even heat distribution and can be heated to extremely high temperatures for searing
- Manufactured in France from Burgundy Clay and other natural products
- Ten year warranty for household use
- Over 150 years of Emile Henry craftsmanship go into the manufacturing of this colourful Middle Eastern marvel, fired for durability under a Flame process