Sizes available: 26cm & 30cm
- Brand: Lodge
- Made in USA
- Seasoned, ready to use cast iron
- Suitable for all cooking surfaces including induction
- Limited lifetime warranty
For more than four generations Lodge has been making Cast Iron cookware. Lodge Cast Iron remains a family owned, family operated business producing the most extensive selection of quality Cast Iron goods on the market.
The Cast Iron is sprayed with a soy vegetable oil and then baked on at a very high temperature. The heat allows the oil to penetrate into the iron, creating a black patina finish with superior appearance and performance than home seasoning.
Many great chefs put Lodge Cast Iron on the list of the ten most essential tools in their kitchen. You can use Cast Iron to fry, grill, roast, bake, saute, sear, simmer and stew in. As you use Lodge Cast Iron over time “it just keeps getting better”.
Care of Lodge Cast Iron:
- Before using seasoned cast iron, rinse with hot water (do not use soap) and dry thoroughly
- When cooking, use 1-2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- After cooking, clean with hot water, using a non-metallic brush or nylon scrubber or scraper. Using soap is not recommended and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately. While pan is still warm, apply a very light coat of vegetable oil and wipe with a paper towel to restore shine and protect seasoned finish
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Never wash in dishwasher