Kobenstyle Sauce Pot Chili Red
For melting butter, making sauces, warming milk, making hot chocolate & much more . . .
Designed in the 1950s, Dansk Kobenstyle is now available for the first time in New Zealand.
Retro style with modern convenience
Stovetop, Tabletop, Absolutely Top
- Diameter: 9.5cm
- Capacity: 500ml
- Height: 8cm
- Enamel on steel oven to tableware
- Brand: Dansk for Lenox
- Design: Jens H. Quistgaard
- Gift Boxed
Kobenstyle, truly one of a kind.
A unique blend of exquisite design and superior performance. Moving effortlessly from stove to table, the casserole lid becomes a trivet, making a dramatic presentation. Offered in a variety of shapes, the entire enamel on steel collection is available in several striking colours to complement any décor. Every Kobenstyle is easy to clean, offers enhanced heat conduction, and the signature stay cool handles that are known and loved the world over. Originally designed in 1956 by Jens H. Quistgaard, one of the founding designers of Dansk, who helped define the Scandinavian modern style.
Use and care
- Suitable for use on all cooktop ranges (gas, ceramic, induction and electric cook tops)
- Wooden handle is NOT suitable for use in oven
- Use wood, plastic, silicone or rubber utensils when cooking. Avoid metal utensils as these will scratch the enamel surface
- Kobenstyle cookware is NOT dishwasher safe
- After cookware has cooled use warm or hot soapy water to wash the surface. Rinse with warm water and dry thoroughly
- Never use steel wool or scouring pads
A pioneer in tabletop design for over 50 years, Dansk is known for its innovative, contemporary products that make everyday dining and entertaining an easy-living reality. Stylish yet simple, contemporary designs offer functionality and value to fit today's lifestyles.