Lava Cast Iron Round 30cm Grill Pan Black
Save NZ $41.00
Lava Cast Iron Round 30cm Grill Pan Black
LAVA Signature enamelled cast-iron cookware is sand-cast, painstakingly finished by hand, and then coated with three layers of very special enamel. Each piece is fired twice in a state-of-the-art furnace to bond the enamel coatings with the cast iron. No other procedure yields cookware that cooks so evenly and conducts and retains heat so well. Only the best cookware in the world is made this way. Lava’s non-reactive enamel surface seals flavour into food and away from the cast iron unlike standard cast iron pans that are factory pre-seasoned or require seasoning before use.
This pan’s 30cm round grilling surface can transform your stovetop into a grill in seconds. Its round shape with raised pan sides accommodates large cuts of meat or multiple servings of vegetables with less splatter and clean-up. Uniquely grooved grilling bars channel fats and oils away from food for more healthy cooking and create perfect char marks every time
- Material: Cast iron
- Diameter: 30cm
- Ergonomically designed for easy grip and handling
- Suitable for use on all cook tops and in any oven or gill
- Ready to use out of the box. Just wash, dry and start cooking. No seasoning is ever required
- Oven and grill rated up to 260°C
- Made in Turkey
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results
- Limited lifetime warranty
Lava brings more than 40 years of experience creating superbly beautiful and functional cast-iron cookware, Lava combines cutting edge metal forming and enamelling technologies with decades of obsession over our love for high performance cookware. Our ultimate mission is to bring healthy, flavour packed cooking to your family’s kitchen table and to the world's finest restaurants.
- Three layers of porcelain enamel bonded with the finest cast iron cooking surfaces ensure even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Cast iron promotes energy saving as it preserves heat for a long period of time after the heat is reduced and typical cooking is performed at lower heat settings
- The efficiency and cooking effectiveness allows you to use less oils and fats when cooking resulting in healthier eating
- Bake, broil, braise, boil, simmer, sauté, chill or warm, Lava Signature Series cookware offers the very best in multi-tasking cooking
- Go from stove to oven then straight to the table making for elegant meal presentations
Directions for use:
SAFETY FIRST! ALWAYS USE HAND PROTECTION SUCH AS A POTHOLDER OR INSULATED GLOVE WHEN HANDLING CAST IRON COOKWARE. ALWAYS ASSUME YOUR POT IS HOT!
Before using for the first time, remove any paper labels, wash in hot, soapy water, rinse and dry thoroughly.
Use low to medium heat when cooking. For best results, preheat your Lava cookware on Medium heat for a minimum of 2-5 minutes prior to cooking food.
It is important to use the cookware on an element or burner of corresponding size and at no time should a gas flame be allowed to extend up the sides of the cookware as this may cause overheating and staining of the finish. Overheating Lava cookware will void your warranty and any damage caused will not be covered.
To avoid spillage and the risk of boiling over, Lava cookware should not be filled to more than 2/3 capacity. As soon as the boiling point is reached, the temperature should be lowered to achieve desired recipe results. When frying with oil never fill your Lava pot more than 1/3 full to prevent spattering.
Always let your Lava cookware cool completely before cleaning or adding water. Never shock cool a cast iron pot or pan. Cast iron is an incredibly durable material, but like most metals it can warp or deform if flash cooled. Lava pots are detergent safe and may be cleaned with any normal dishwashing detergent. Do NOT use kitchen scouring powders/cleansers or steel wool or other abrasive cleaning techniques or you will harm the enamel finish. You can use simple plastic scrubbers or pot pads to clean tough stains or baked on food.
After cleaning, always dry your Lava cookware carefully and store in a cool dry environment. Never store when wet. You can place your freshly washed Lava cookware in a warm oven for a few minutes to evaporate any remaining moisture from the pots surface. Allow pan to cool uncovered to prevent condensation inside lid or pot before storing.