- Changed your mind?
- Don’t really need it?
- Not what you thought it was?
- Wrong colour?
- Given it as a gift and it’s not your cup of tea?
If you wish to return goods for any reason you can!
(as long as its within 30 days of purchase)
Here’s how you do it (return’s procedure):
- Notify The Studio of Tableware by email or by phone 09 638 8082 and advise details of the goods for return including the invoice number.
- The Studio of Tableware will send instructions to you by post and include an address label and pre-paid freight tickets to cover the cost of return of the package. The goods for return must be repacked into their original packages (whole or part).
- When the goods are packed ready for return please notify the Courier nominated by The Studio of Tableware and make a mutually convenient arrangement for the Courier to uplift the package.
- It is important that items to be returned are packed in their original packing and in a manner that ensures safety in transit. Providing The Studio of Tableware receives the goods (including gift boxing) in re-salable condition all monies (cost and freight) will be refunded to you.
- As soon as the goods are received in re-salable condition we will process the refund to you by a reverse transaction of the original payment method.
For refunds and claims (ie: if you have a problem with the product or the condition that it arrived to you in) click here