Swiss Diamond XD Fry Pan 24cm
Swiss made + Diamond reinforced cookware XD induction
- Diameter: 24cm
- Height: 4cm
- Capacity: 1.5L
- Lids available - click here to view
- Brand: Swiss Diamond
- Made in Switzerland using cast aluminium construction, reinforced with diamonds which conducts heat better and is naturally non-stick
- Can be used with no oil so great for healthy cooking
- Both the handles and lids are oven safe to 260⁰C
- The handle is designed to stay cool on the stovetop and is ergonomically designed for comfort and balance
- Dishwasher safe and easy to clean with hot soapy water
- Suitable for all stovetops, including induction
- Completely safe and free of PFOA
With the new and enhanced Swiss Diamond XD nonstick coating, this fry pan will provide years of trouble-free cooking and easy clean up.
Tired of soaking and scrubbing? Simply wash with a soft, soapy sponge and rinse with warm water for an effortlessly clean pan. Enjoy superior performance on induction, gas, electric, radiant and ceramic stovetops. Because it is suitable for a wide variety of stove tops, this pan easily adapts to any and every kitchen so that you never have to buy a new pan. The PFOA-free and rivet-free cooking surface provides maximum protection against bacteria, protecting you and your loved ones. The handles are ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in your hands, and are engineered to stay cool on the stove top. Additionally, this pan and its handles are oven safe up to 500 degrees F, making it easily transferable from stove top to oven. From a large helping of skillet Mac ‘n’ Cheese, to an Italian Sausage Frittata, this versatile and large pan is everything you could want in a fry pan.
The extra thick, cast aluminum base, combined with the new Swiss Diamond XD nonstick coating maximizes heat transferability in order to eliminate hot spots while cooking. Because this pan conducts heat so well, you never need to use more than medium heat. Designed for a healthy convenience, Swiss Diamond XD allows you to cook with little to no oils or butters, ideal for years of healthy eating and lighter meals.
Standard care: Use low to medium heat only. Excessive use of high heat on any non stick products will cause damage.