Global Kitchen Knife 11cm
- Blade length: 11cm
- CROMOVA 18 stainless steel blade, edge retains razor sharpness and resists rust, stains and corrosion.
- Acute 15 Degree Cutting Edge, provides unsurpassed performance and superior edge retention.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-C58.
- Smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene.
- Perfectly balanced handles precisely calibrated to offset the weight of the blade.
- Made in Japan
Bringing distinction to amateur and professional chefs
Global knives are made from the finest stainless steel material. The blades utilize Molybdenum/Vandium stainless steel. Ice tempered and hardened so it holds it sharp edge for a long time and resists rust, stains and corrosion.
Designed in the tradition of the Samurai sword, each knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand. The smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene.
Sharpening - It is recommended that you periodically sharpen your Global knives using either a sharpening steel or whetstone to keep them in perfect condition.