Fatto A Mano Mamba Decanter
Save NZ $159.80
The handmade decanter distinguishes by an elegant and complex design. In the Fatto a Mano Edition, the decanters have optical blown glass and a black-white-black ornamental line that enhances their dynamic designs. Mamba is perfect for young, wild wines that benefit from this decanter’s dual decanting function. The Fatto A Mano crystal glass decanters are handcrafted and mouth blown in Kufstein. Each decanter is a unique piece and an absolute must-have for connoisseurs!
- Gift Boxed
- Height: 32.5cm
- Capacity: 1.5L
- Brand: Riedel
- Handmade - manual production
- Year of design: 2017
- Cleaning: Recommended to use Riedel decanter cleaning beads
There can be delays on supply (should we be out of stock at time of order). Should you wish to confirm availability prior to ordering you can email.
Read more about Riedel
Why decant a wine?
- aged wine - to eliminate the deposits that have formed over the years. Decant an aged wine just before serving.
- young wine - to gain some maturity, aerating will 'soften' the wine. Decant a young wine up to several hours before serving (depending on its origin and structure).
- champagne - to "awaken" a vintage champagne. Decant just before serving (to avoid excessive oxidation caused by the effervescence).