Fatto A Mano Curly Decanter
The handmade decanter distinguishes by an elegant and complex design. Well versed in the art of sculpting the perfect decanter, the Curly has a playful reference to the pig's tail is in fact a design feature that sees the wine flowing through swirl of the tail in order to aerate it. As it travels through the curves, it's double decanted; opening it up and effectively achieving what would usually take hours of decanting in a typical carafe. In the Fatto a Mano Edition, the decanters have optical blown glass and a black-white-black ornamental line that enhances their dynamic designs. The Fatto A Mano crystal glass decanters are handcrafted and mouth blown in Kufstein. Each decanter is a unique piece and an absolute must-have for connoisseurs!
- Gift Boxed
- Height: 26.5cm
- Capacity: 1.4L
- Brand: Riedel
- Handmade - manual production
- Year of design: 2018
- Cleaning: Recommended to use Riedel decanter cleaning beads
There can be delays on supply (should we be out of stock at time of order). Should you wish to confirm availability prior to ordering you can email.
Read more about Riedel
Why decant a wine?
- aged wine - to eliminate the deposits that have formed over the years. Decant an aged wine just before serving.
- young wine - to gain some maturity, aerating will 'soften' the wine. Decant a young wine up to several hours before serving (depending on its origin and structure).
- champagne - to "awaken" a vintage champagne. Decant just before serving (to avoid excessive oxidation caused by the effervescence).